Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DTE meet

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Mr Weasel

Mr Weasel

Dark Tyrants

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • Steam:mrweasel84
So far there is me and Sindy in my car, can fit another 2 comfortably or 3 for a 2h30 squish :)

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Where are you going from?

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Mr Weasel

Mr Weasel

Dark Tyrants

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • Steam:mrweasel84
I'll be coming from Birmingham. I myself can't house people before the event as Wouter already has my only space. But if you are flying into Brum on the day I can pick people up from the airport on the way to lincoln. Failing that its an easy train from the airport to me with 1 simple change. Or even those coming from down south if they can get to Birmingham New Street station its easy for me to me you. I will be driving to Lincoln on the day of the party and coming back the day after though. So no lifts on the way home unless you are only staying for 1 day.... :)

Wedge

Wedge

• Members
  • 407 posts
I can get to Birmingham! And getting a lift back with you would be awesome. Now all you need is one of those cardboard signs with "WEDGE" on it and that will be perfect.
Posted Image

Daniel

Daniel

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • 545 posts
  • Steam:(DTE)Daniel
Heheheehe Weasel is sat here with me and says sure thing wedge

qq1firesky13

qq1firesky13

• Members
  • Pip