Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DTE <3 Team Fortress 2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
After a few months of it being out, peculiar circumstances lead me to purchase the Orange Box. I gave Team Fortress 2 a run and a week later I've clocked more hours in game than I care to admit.

Either way, I have changed the server to run TF2 now, because INS is just going bonkers and adding features when they should be working on their basic game balance.

Currently eight people in DTE have TF2 and we have been playing together quite fervently. We score very well in general because of our teamplay and experience, and we have already have people asking if we recruit, so hopefully this will result in some fresh MEAT.

That's all for now, all I can add is:

TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, SHORTY!

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

The Mushroom King

The Mushroom King

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • 428 posts
Yeah, s'good stuff.

Wedge

Wedge

• Members
  • 407 posts
Yay! Now for the playing of the Team Fortress with the you guys (which I've failed at due to having work and being in the wrong house)!
Posted Image

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Yay Wedge has it too!

We played on my server today, we had some slight ping issues but it seemed to iron out. I've changed the settings some more and lowered the max players for now so we can have another try, perhaps I can increase the players again if it runs a stable ping with the new settings.

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Guest_seerow_*

Guest_seerow_*
  • Guests
z wants it.

The Mushroom King

The Mushroom King

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • 428 posts
free weekend ahoy z.

-Hk-

-Hk-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Guys, what servers do you play on?
-Lag-

Lobotomy Lobster

Lobotomy Lobster

Veteran

• Veterans
  • 1071 posts
Anything that plays pure, unstupid TF2 without instant respawn, crappy custom maps or 32 players and has a decent ping for Euros, so basically we play on 2-3 different servers D:

Add me on Steam friends and I'll add you to our Steam Community group which will put all of DTE on your friends list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users