Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Update

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
For those of you who are not hooked straight into the beauty and horror that is #dte, here is an update on what has been going on lately.

FPS
We are playing quite a lot of TF2 again. It would be good to see even more players returning to have a game or two with us! We are also having games of L4D every now and again, so if you want to find out the true meaning of pyro cover, come play with us!

RTS
Some are enjoying Demigod, but it is too early to say if it's going to be a big winner. It seems a bit too much like DotA to me, but I may get over it. Otherwise, nothing is happening, except a lot of people waiting for Starcraft 2.

MMO
Darkfall Online was a big disappointment, and has been letf behind by DTE to simmer in its own failure. A lot of us are looking forwards to Mortal Online, hoping it will fill the void that DfO did not. Meanwhile, many of us are playing EVE online, we are part of an 0.0 corp called Assisted Homicide.

Other
We have two new members, please welcome them they are Rhodry and Jot! Rhodry was the only person who stayed around after our DfO plans (http://www.wildmoontribe.com) failed, and jot was picked up during a game of TF2.

Over and out!

/RK

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Armgas

Armgas

Robot Veteran

• Veterans
  • 914 posts
What a bunch of treehugging bastards. What happened to tictactoe and checkers? The proper games for humiliating your opponent!
I hope you are having fun back home. I sort'a miss it.
Don't write off all the games you have lined up. I want to be there to gun 'em down even before they enter beta.

Hail the empire.
Screw the emperor.

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Hi Arm! Mortal Online will be cool, it's made in Malmö (where I live)!

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
  • Steam:mosimo

Don't write off all the games you have lined up. I want to be there to gun 'em down even before they enter beta.

We miss that :D

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationPortugal
I just started playing WoW! :o And i still play CS 1.6..not source because my pc cant handle it :(
Posted Image
Posted Image

Daniel

Daniel

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • 545 posts
  • Steam:(DTE)Daniel
Apoc what wow server you play on?

SpuD

SpuD

Captain Fucking Magic!

• Clan Members
  • 1026 posts
  • Steam:comrade_spud
oh god not wow D:

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Apoc what wow server you play on?

I play on a free server that its pretty much a clone of blizzard..the name is Spermik!

http://wow.spermik.info/
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lobotomy Lobster

Lobotomy Lobster

Veteran

• Veterans
  • 1071 posts
What a great name

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members