Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Update

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Here are the news, in short:

Lately DTE has been seen playing some NeoTokyo, after a long wait for release and much pointless anticipation. The general concesus is that it is no gem, but rather a pretty-looking shooter with limited tactical options and a plethora of bugs which are annoying as hell, but the dev team prefer to name "features".

So after that disappointment, we are in another dry spell when it comes to the FPS genre.

A bunch of us are in the beta for Heroes of Newerth, a dota clone that shows promise if you like that type of gaming. As with a lot of these games, playing a round with DTE is a lot more fun than the public games. We will see what happens when the game goes live.

As for MMOs, some of us are playing EVE still, we've moved to the Demon Theory corporation in the Wildly Inappropriate alliance. We are not super active at the moment but a few of us still have our subs running. Also, there are rumours of people playing Age of Conan still, but since they never talk to us anymore, we cannot be sure of the validity of this information. As for future releases, a lot of us are interested in Mortal Online.

I would also like to welcome our new additions to the flock, Basic, whom we picked up from NT, and also akira/kuze/hue who after several years of incessant nagging from our part has finally given in and donned the tags.

That is all for now, thank you for caring! :bunny:

/RK

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Lobotomy Lobster

Lobotomy Lobster

Veteran

• Veterans
  • 1071 posts
Plan Hunt : Possible Sighting

The quest to find Plan continues. The latest photographic intelligence is provided here in the hopes that this will lead to more sightings and will potentially allow us to find out which side of the Matrix he's currently residing in

Posted Image

Daniel

Daniel

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • 545 posts
  • Steam:(DTE)Daniel
Im still kicking around atm....Not on IRC much as it seems to be alittle broken :(

Im no longer playing AoC ive gone back to WoW

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts

Im no longer doing crack ive gone back to heroin

Time for an intervention...

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Daniel

Daniel

Dark Tyrant