Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bloodline Champions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
So I have been beta-testing this great fantasy action game this week, and I thought I'd let you all know a bit more about it. For info on the game, check out my earlier topic or the offical site.

Here are a few videos I recorded during todays testing session. They show off three of the games bloodlines (classes). I encourage everyone to sign up for beta and try this game out!

Glutton movie

Inhibitor movie (2 parts)

Igniter movie (2 parts)

Enjoy!

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Lobotomy Lobster

Lobotomy Lobster

Veteran

• Veterans
  • 1071 posts
Interesting stuff, but not as interesting as when a man and a woman fall passionately in love

Meech

Meech

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • 405 posts
i got access to the closed beta myself now rk ^^, so i'll be testing the game out too when i'll be able to :D
Meech

There is no IRL, only AFK!
The Master of AFK'ing

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
  • Steam:mosimo
mosi reporting for beta o/

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Awesome. I can't play on Sunday so you'll have that day to practice, then we can all play together on Monday :D

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Lobotomy Lobster

Lobotomy Lobster

Veteran

• Veterans
  • 1071 posts
BLC has been released as a freebie game. RK is playing it, I'm reinstalling and we're going to have another go with it. Apparently the community is still fairly strong too so its all good.

If you want to play then register an account and download the client and post in this thread so we can get a headcount

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users