Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BLC beta invites

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
All testers have been given beta invites now, so if you want to try out BLC let us know and we'll pass an invitation along. Should be plenty enough to go around for any DTE who want to try it out.

[UPDATE] Ok invitations are based on play time, so I got 3 but mosi got none. Lob might have gotten one but I think that's reserved for Mush. I have 1 left at the moment, so if you want it you best have a good reason! :P

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Basic

Basic

Dark Tyrant

• Members
  • 135 posts
I want it! I want it! I want it!

please! please! please!

do NOT give it to me I gotta study :(
--

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Interested so far are Basic and Armgas (I think). I propose a rap battle.

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
  • Steam:mosimo
I'll wait to see the battle before I mention I now also have a key spare.

[edit]
mines gone to arm
[/edit]

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

Lobotomy Lobster

Lobotomy Lobster

Veteran

• Veterans
  • 1071 posts
Same here, got one key

SpuD

SpuD

Captain Fucking Magic!

• Clan Members
  • 1026 posts
  • Steam:comrade_spud
Posted Image

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
I have 2 new keys and I think mosi still has one. Anyone who hasn't gotten one yet put a reply here and we'll sort it, otherwise I'll check with some other people if they want invites.

Basic

Basic

Dark Tyrant

• Members
  • 135 posts
I was trying to think of a rap, but after a few goes I realized a chimp would have better rhyming skills than me. I'm done all my homework now, I'd love a key if one is free.
--

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Sure Basic, I have a spare one still, just post the email you want it sent to here or tell me in IRC. I think lob has a spare invite too so if I'm not around you can ask him.

Basic

Basic

Dark Tyrant

• Members
  • 135 posts
many thanks
--

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Sorted. One invite left for now.

Neitho

Neitho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I would like to get one, if possible :P
Thank you in advance. :D

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
Wait, who are you?

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

Neitho

Neitho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Wait, who are you?

Hi ho! I'm just a traveller, who still tries to find the key for the beta ;p
I'm not a proud member of this community, but I would be grateful to you and of cause [DTE] for the free key :up:

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
I'm sorry, this is not a public giveaway.

Neitho

Neitho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I'm sorry, this is not a public giveaway.

So I apologize for the inconvenience, but whatever - thanks :D

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
:banana:

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

Lobotomy Lobster

Lobotomy Lobster

Veteran

• Veterans
  • 1071 posts
Posted Image

LubeBeskoski

LubeBeskoski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello... I would like a Beta Invite for this game because well....Unlike the other games I have played Dota,League of Legend,Heroes of Newreth etc. this game is a little bit diffrent from them.I have a friend that plays this game and I have been watching him play in this last few days unlike me I have been playing LoL.The reason I want to play this game is because in this game you can really see how strong you are at this kind of games and offcourse I would like to play it because it is really fun.In other games Dota,HoN,LoL etc. you can just go farm buff up and show up at the end of the game and just win.Shure the games are great the graphics,the designs evereything...But here it's a little bit diffrent.In this game you can't farm or anything else.In this game you can really see what kind of gamer you are.For starters you have to be a good team player so you don't lose the match...And it's not just defeting the enemey...The defeat or victory come last...You have to play here with your skill...The skill to predict the enemies moves find their weakneses know what abillity you shoud cast next.You have to find the right moment,the right time for the right abillity otherwise you may lose the battel.Many games require this skills too but in those games you can just (I repeat) farm get tuff and win at the end of the match.But here it's diffrend.So that's why I would like a Beta Invite to have fun and test my abillities and prove evereyone wrong who say that this game is not as good as it seemes so that is why I would like a Beta Key...So pls give me a beta invite I have been trying to get one for months... :banana: :banana:

btw mail is lube_beskoski@hotmail.com

Lobotomy Lobster

Lobotomy Lobster

Veteran

• Veterans
  • 1071 posts
:banana:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users