Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Up to date

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Just a word from the management, letting you know what is going on.

Natural Selection 2 is moving into Alpha the 26th this month, which will also mark the raising of the pre-order price, so now is a good time to grab the basic pre-order at a cheapo $20 (£13). The game is looking really promising so far, and the first game was awesome in its day.

Bloodline Champions is moving along nicely and even though I am mainly the one playing it at the moment, there is still interest by some others, so we get together for games every now and again. Development is slow but steady and things are looking very promising for the future what with Funcom having been secured as a publisher.

EVE has seen another revival, we are planning to do some small scale frigate/covert ops roaming and shoot lazors and missiles at unexpecting people who get in our way. Quite a few of us have dusted off our old accounts and there are some who are starting out fresh as well. If you want a trial account ask one of the subscribed players for a trial invite.

Bad Company 2 is still being played every now and again by mainly drunken DTErs, and we still enjoy it. I guess buying it now means you missed out on all the good times we had, so that makes you a sucker if you didn't get it when everyone else did. *points* Hahah!

Bacon is still tasty.

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users