Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

drondrondron

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

dron

dron

• Guild Wars 2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Steam:dron
I'm dron and I don't really now what to say.

To make this slightly interesting for us all (I think) I think you should ask the questions and I answer them

The ball is in the air

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
  • Steam:mosimo
If I were to give you an apple, a lemon, a llama and three cows. How would you use then to travel from France to Russia?

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

dron

dron

• Guild Wars 2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I would eat the apple and the lemon. After that it's time to herd the cattle all the way to Russia and fend off bandits and ruffians with my trusty llama.

Armgas

Armgas

Robot Veteran

• Veterans
  • 914 posts
How do cats hover?
And how would you settle a dispute between Dani and Shesh using only toothpicks, 3 kiwii fruits, an ironing board, some string and a gagball?

Hail the empire.
Screw the emperor.

Sheshka

Sheshka

Cat

• Clan Members
  • 176 posts
Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?
I know what answer I'm hoping to hear.
meow

dron

dron

• Guild Wars 2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
@armgas by buttering up the backside of the cat (things with butter on it always land butterway, cats always lands on feet (most of the time atleast)) they can achive the art of hovering

I don't know Dani and Shesh, they probably don't even like Kiwii, no one does.

@Sheska I would manhandle those 100 duck sized horses.

Dani

Dani

Clan Leader

• Clan Leaders
  • 873 posts
Hello. I'm Dani \o
The Girl

Armgas

Armgas

Robot Veteran

• Veterans
  • 914 posts
Good answer. I would also have accepted strapping buttered toast, butter side towards the cats belly.
As for the dispute thing. Their avatars is a clue. You simply use the devices I listed on a cat, and they will forget about their dispute.

Hail the empire.
Screw the emperor.

Dani

Dani

Clan Leader

• Clan Leaders
  • 873 posts
But be warned. A side effect of doing that will result in Armgas suffering the same fate as that of the cat.
The Girl

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
"Trusty llama" <--- I like that

One last one from me: If you only had one leg and lived on the moon with nothing but 2 cups of coffee and a cheese grater, how would you stop the Italian government from creating a giant cat to destroy Australia?

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

Dani

Dani

Clan Leader

• Clan Leaders
  • 873 posts
Serious question time!

Is this an application for DTE and if so how did you find us? What games do you play? And do you know any if us already?
The Girl

lewlewz

lewlewz

• Guild Wars 2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
hello there!!! just for some fun, what you going to do if you see a wild bear charging at you crazy trying to hug you :D?

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
I have another question.. what colour is the ball?

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

dron

dron

• Guild Wars 2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
@Dani
Yes
Been a friend of Rymdkejsaren a while back (played BLC together)
At the moment I play dota2, GW2 and Blacklight
@mosi
Green and purple in a striped pattern

Dani

Dani

Clan Leader

• Clan Leaders
  • 873 posts
Aha! You'll be the one he mentioned then =)

I'd imagine RK has told you a bit about the clan, but if not do you have any questions you'd like answering?

Next, you'll need to be sure to read the rules here and get yourself onto IRC to come say hello. I did notice you join last night, but you quit again as I was about to say hi :D

And lastly, as you're not a full member/someone we know yet from IRC and will be looking to join us in GW2 please can you fill in the application form in this thread? Just makes it a little easier for GW2 members to keep track of who's who! I'll upgrade your account to GW2 member for now though, then when you're on IRC I'll sort you out a mentor and we can check you're odd enough to fit in with us. But judging by the tone of this thread you'll be just fine!
The Girl

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Dani is going to make you jump through the hoops. I've added people through nepotism before, it hasn't worked out. :D

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

dron

dron

• Guild Wars 2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Trying to settle down in the IRC, that gamesurge is raping my eyes though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users