Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Solely because none of you will give a ...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Reian

Reian

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
This is my road to work in the morning ;/

Posted Image

To clarify the red line is my usual road, the green one is the detour i took to avoid the 1/2 mile stretch down by (in) the river.

WOOT for wet feet to start the day.

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
  • Steam:mosimo
Posted Image

I dare ya.

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

Dani

Dani

Clan Leader

• Clan Leaders
  • 873 posts
Do iiiiiiiiit!!!!
The Girl

Reian

Reian

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
hahaha I was already thinking through the 'health' repercussions, of jogging/ swimming to work tomorrow. cause I really don't like it when nature gets too big for its boots.... but I'm probably not as strong a swimmer as i used to be, and whether it was on the way too or from work i'd still have about 15/20 min the other side soaked, the pneumonia from which might not be worth trying to prove a point.

Reian

Reian

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
arse, i need to go to aldi on the way to work tomorrow... so no swimming for me ;/

Rhodry

Rhodry

GW2 Treasurer

• Clan Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
Someone with a car should wait for a person trying to get through somewhat dry and then drive past! Though how deep is in that middle area? would it be bad for the engine? :D

Reian

Reian

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
urm, bad for the engine deep, the part in the picture is a 'cycle/foot path' but ya, down the part i cut out it's probably over the knee most of the way.

*edit* you probably can't see in the picture too well, but that 'puddle' is the river, it's just broke it's banks by about 2 foot (which is impressive given it's got walls either side of it to start with :P

Edited by Reian, 26 September 2012 - 02:34 PM.

Nanuq

Nanuq

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
and yet some ppl try to drive through when there's that much water and then they wonder/bitch why we refuse their claim from insurance :P

Reian

Reian

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
hell, i've got some new 'waterproof' trousers, for like £7.99
and i thoughrally intent to 'wonder/bitch' when i get wet walking through the knee deep water later XD

but then i'm bit of a prick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users