Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

In the news

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
It has been a "while" since we posted here again, so I just wanted to catch up with what has been happening in DTE.

A lot of people have been playing Guild Wars 2, Dani is running a DTE guild in there and we have seen some new recruits in DTE proper as a result! Always good with some new faces!

Meanwhile, NeoTokyo: Source is having a revival after being accepted for publishing by Valve's Greenlight project (helping independant developers publish their games on steam). LobotomyLobster will be poking at people to play that, it is a small scale online tactical FPS.

A fair few DTE have bought the new Humble Bundle, you can get a lot of THQ games for cheaps so check it out! As a result we are planning to play some Company of Heroes in the clan.

We are also waiting for the standalone DayZ to come out with great anticipation. A few are still playing the Arma II mod fervently while others are holding off until release of the standalone game.

Under the curtains, DTE leadership has been discussing the future of the clan and you will see some changes coming up soon as a result of that. It is nothing earthshattering, and I can reveal that a clean up of the roster will be part of it, something we do every now and again to get rid of inactive members. It has been quite a long time since the last one.

I think I those are the biggest things but feel free to chime in if I have missed out on something!

[EDIT] I forgot the most important (to me), The Banner Saga! I have been playing beta of The Banner Saga: Factions, which is the multiplayer version of the game. It is an absolutely awesome turn-based strategy game and I am spending a lot of time helping out in the community, giving feedback to developers and so on. Currently beta is open but you have to pay $15 for two keys. The game will be free to play on release so it might be a plan to just wait until then.

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

SpuD

SpuD

Captain Fucking Magic!

• Clan Members
  • 1026 posts
  • Steam:comrade_spud

clean up of the roster will be part of it, something we do every now and again to get rid of inactive members. It has been quite a long time since the last one.

Not seen Mass in a while!

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
The best way to make him show up is to fire him.

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

dron

dron

• Guild Wars 2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Steam:dron
why is there so little love for Company of Heroes, I don't understand.

Armgas

Armgas

Robot Veteran

• Veterans
  • 914 posts
I'd love to coh. I just dont have the time to be around constantly. And when I am around noone wants to do anything it seems.

Hail the empire.
Screw the emperor.

dron

dron

• Guild Wars 2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Steam:dron
Always up for a game of CoH, add me ingame (freija) or on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/CHVRCHES/

updated steamid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users