Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New rules - read and sign

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Dani

Dani

Clan Leader

• Clan Leaders
  • 873 posts
A re-write of the rules has been in progress for some time now and it has been decided that a cleanup of the roster will also take place. If you wish to remain a full clan member of DTE you must read the new rules here then sign your name in this thread to confirm you have read and accept the rules.

In the past people have been warned if they break any rules, but it has gone no further than that. From now on repeatedly breaking them can, and will, result in anything from losing your membership status to losing access to the channel. By signing this thread you are agreeing to that, so make sure you are clear on everything before signing. If you have any questions or would like to discuss any part of the rules before signing then bring it up with an officer, but do it sooner rather than later as anyone who hasn't signed by the end of February will lose access to clan privileges until they do sign.

Any member who hasn't signed before the end of June may need to reapply to the clan, but this will be down to officer discretion.
The Girl

term

term

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • 187 posts
*signature* I'm not usually that offensive I think. Everything else is stuff I don't do. phht, I don't even like playing DayZ cause I don't want to shoot other players.

SpuD

SpuD

Captain Fucking Magic!

• Clan Members
  • 1026 posts
  • Steam:comrade_spud
I give up, all the armbands are goosestepping nazi spec and my ideals are more "eat bacon, drink coffee", so bollocks to it all!

Edited by SpuD, 29 January 2013 - 06:42 PM.

Sheshka

Sheshka

Cat

• Clan Members
  • 176 posts
honk honk

Edit: I do solemnly and sincerely and truly declare and affirm that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and also I will not shitpost.

Signature thingy.
meow

Dani

Dani

Clan Leader

• Clan Leaders
  • 873 posts
Dani

No SpuD, but it get's you a token to not be beaten next weekend.
The Girl

Funky Mike XIII

Funky Mike XIII

Dark Tyrant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Does signing this thing come with a cool armband?

Huge Boss always did make really nice uniforms

SpuD

SpuD

Captain Fucking Magic!

• Clan Members
  • 1026 posts
  • Steam:comrade_spud
Huge Boss? is he bigger than Large Boss or Max Boss? Crazy germans :/

Oh yeah, signed or something, beans!

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
  • Steam:mosimo
k

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

Lerris

Lerris

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Locationyour willy
hurr and/or durr

edit

my sig is fkin awesome \o/

Edited by Lerris, 27 January 2013 - 10:43 PM.

Posted Image

Armgas

Armgas

Robot Veteran

• Veterans
  • 914 posts
Roal Dahl wrote better stuff than that. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda, Gremlins, Lots of Hitchcocks short stories were written by him. He also wrote the screenplay for You Only Live Twice (YOLO is wrong y'all)
But I guess the rules don't have to be Roal Dahl to be good.
*Armgas laser edges prime number on the board*

Hail the empire.
Screw the emperor.

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Signed.

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Reian

Reian

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Signed

Nanuq

Nanuq

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
read and I admit I've been a bit lazy on the irc side (best time for irc would be while at work but the buggers have blocked alot of stuff, damn mini korea!)

signed regardless

DaRK oMeN XIII

DaRK oMeN XIII

• Validating
  • 1191 posts
Signed

Wolf

Wolf

GW2 Leader

• Junior Clan Officers
  • 195 posts
*pawprint of approval*

(signed)

Afroken

Afroken

Dark Tyrant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationHangin Monkeys
  • Steam:silas1986
Sighned

Cyruz

Cyruz

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Who the fuck are all these people

/signed awaiting ban for violating rules

Edited by Cyruz, 25 February 2013 - 01:50 PM.

Posted Image

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts
Please keep the spam out of announcement topics.

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Arabth

Arabth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Steam:Arabth
well i would like to say yes but as i have and am braking 2 of the rules its would be wrong
im in the hospital with the boys again as i been last 4-5 mounths and have not written that i was going away
and with irc i know i have not been activ on there even if im home, the reason is that i forget to look at it and then forget to start it, some of the reason for that is that as a dysctic i have problems with saying what i mean when i wirgthe fast, and the other reason is that when im online im on ts all the time.
IF those bracking of the rules are ok i would happy say yes to the rules as dte is a forum i like and are in several times a day and try to see on the games that are talked about if thats something for me and then try to play, total pc time has gone down sins i got the boys but still try to come online as much as i can

If this bracking of the rules will say that i have to quit dte i would thank all for my time here as i have had a lot of fun here and find you guys and girl(s) (only one as i know of) loads of fun and a lot of good info about games.

Wolf

Wolf

GW2 Leader

• Junior Clan Officers
  • 195 posts
The new rules are not meant to drive members away Arabth, there is no rule that says you must spend x number of hours on IRC or whatever it is more about staying in touch so it feels like you are still a part of the community and not someone we used to know ;)

You should consider setting IRC to auto load when your computer switches on, that way even if you arent actively participating in whatever discussions are happening you are seen to be there and can be contacted easily.

The thing about absence is just to let us know that you are not going to be around for a while, so we dont wonder what happened and if you quit the clan etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users