Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Monrath's Application

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Monrath

Monrath

• Guild Wars 2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

The only reason for that, Monrath, is you're classed as a MMO member as you don't come to IRC and this is the set of rules for the full members =) However, recruiting you as a full member can certainly be arranged ;)

Ah, my mistake then...read "clan" and my mind went "guild", and thought WTF I don't wanna get kicked.aaaaaahhh! Since I only have one pc monitor, and haven't found a IRC app with overlay function, I'm not gonna be active on IRC in the near future. Also dividing my playtime between several games, so not a super active gw2 guild member either. So I'm happy being just a member for the time being :) Nice to have some connection with old gaming friends even though I'm not logging in every day.

Since I seem to have found a way to stay connected to IRC most of the time now, I was thinking maybe trying this full clan member thingie out (if I'd get accepted anyways)..?! :)
Sunakhin the elementalist

Monrath the slacky guardian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users