Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scrolls

- - - - - Scrolls

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts

Scrolls is the second game by Mojang. It is an online hybrid of a collectible card game and a simple but deep turn-based strategy game (son nothing at all like Minecraft). You can get alpha now for 10 dollars (or was it 15, page won't load for me atm).

Besides NP2, it is the only thing I play at the moment, being limited to my netbook. Beyond paying for the game there is an in-game store, but you cannot buy scroll packs for real money, you have to earn gold by playing to get it. You can only get the starter decks and cosmetic items for real money. Earning money to buy scrolls is fairly easy.

https://scrolls.com/

Check it out. Maybe we can play sometime, once they add a friends list (which is on their to-do list).

Peace

/RK

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts

If you do start to play this check with me before you start spending gold. There are some dos and don'ts. Not that the interest seems super high. I mainly play because it is my type of game and it runs on my eee. If I had a better puter I would probably play Banner Saga instead.

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
  • Steam:mosimo

I've looked at it, and while it looks like a pretty decent well thought out game, it's not the sort of game I'd invest my time on tbh. It looks like it'll take a while to get used to it and learn what's what and I don't think I'll spend anywhere near enough time for it.

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users