Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Loadout - Absurd arena 3rd person shooter

- - - - - Loadout

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts

I was made aware of Loadout from RPS's coverage, found here: http://www.rockpaper...f-early-access/

After watching the developer stream in that article for about 45 minutes without being able to stop, I decided to get the game.

The game is currently in beta and being released 31st of January. It will be completely free to play on release, but to play now you need to buy a starter bundle (the cheapest is €9ish and you get some in game stuff for it).

It is an arena shooter, bunny-hopping, absurd weapons and characters. You build your own weapons with upgrades bought with currency that you get from playing. There are no classes, instead weapons define your playstyle.

I have played 5 matches or so and am thoroughly enjoying it. I would really like to have some DTE fun with this.

http://www.rockpaper...f-early-access/

Some beginner tips: focus on upgrading one weapon at first, and keep experimenting to find something that suits you. Keep an eye what mods do to your damage.

"It's only hubris if I fail." - Gaius Julius Ceasar

Armgas

Armgas

Robot Veteran

• Veterans
  • 914 posts

I can thumb up this game. Brainless fun is what it is.

Hail the empire.
Screw the emperor.

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
  • Steam:mosimo
Only played one game so far but it was pretty fun. Did make a gun afterwards which seems like it could be good. I got put in some random match against guys that had guns I couldn't make yet and it was still good fun.

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts

Six people now have it and all agree that it is awesome fun. Don't be left out!

Guest_tzer_*

Guest_tzer_*
  • Guests

It's fun with dtes I don't know how much fun it would be without.

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts

Still having fun, although it's also amusing how terrible I am at this type of game these days. If you haven't started playing yet, feel free to use THIS LINK when you sign up: http://www.loadout.c...reate/?bro=9887 since apparently there is a referral system...

Daniel

Daniel

Dark Tyrant

• Clan Members
  • 545 posts
  • Steam:(DTE)Daniel

I've been playing it as well from time to time Thumbs up from me

Rymdkejsaren

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran

• Clan Officers
  • 3021 posts

I still play a game or two per day and DTE plays together on occasion. I really enjoy it but prefer playing with DTE as opposed to pubbies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users