Welcome to DTE Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SotA bonus pledge

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dani

Dani

Clan Leader

• Clan Leaders
  • 873 posts

If you don't read the Shroud of the Avatar updates then you'll likely miss this.. 

Alienware's powerful gaming rigs are a perfect match for Shroud of the Avatar! To show their support, Alienware is sponsoring $20 SotA Pledge Upgrade Coupons to members of their Alienware Arena community!

These coupons can be used to start a SotA pledge account (for new backers), or to add $20 to an existing pledge account. If, for example, you have a $90 Royal Artisan Pledge, you can use the Alienware coupon to bump you up to a $110 Virtual Collector Pledge.

Pretty sweet deal, right? So, hurry over to the Alienware Arena website and get your $20 Pledge Upgrade Coupon now!

Just log in to your SotA account through the link. You may as well do it even if you're unsure about playing =) 

The Girl

mosi

mosi

Llama

• Clan Officers
  • 2109 posts
  • LocationWilloughton
  • Steam:mosimo

Done and done. Shame I've so far preferred Elder scrolls to all sota betas :/

mosi-sig-ttd2.png

Sheshka

Sheshka

Cat

• Clan Members
  • 176 posts

I did the thingy, but I can't see myself playing it from what I've heard, we'll see :D

Also poop to ESO, POOP I SAY.  

meow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users